عنوان مقاله [English]
Indexing of jurisprudence is one of the most challenging indexing that has been done so far on various sciences; i.e., all the features of jurisprudence, such as the breadth of books, the history of time, and the breadth of arguments, has all caused the indexing of jurisprudence to face a serious challenge. This paper, which has been conducted through library research method and is based on description and analysis, has stated the following conditions for the method of indexing jurisprudential sources:
1. Full adherence to the terminology of jurisprudence, both in choosing the original subject and in the quality of writing;
2. If you need to combine terms for indexing, the criterion for the combination is the unity of the subject and nothing else;
3. Avoid taking jurisprudential rulings in the index due to the expansion of jurisprudential rulings and difference between the rulings in a subject;
4. Referring to the author's name in the indexes to make it easier for thinkers to have access;
5. Avoiding the use of terms of other sciences in jurisprudential indexes.
In addition, a critical look has been made at the proposed design of the study "preferred reasons for thematic index ... jurisprudential issues", which the critiques are: 1. Weakness of the researcher's reason for the necessity of indexing of jurisprudence, although there is a stronger reason for its necessity. 2. The paper states indexing the subject of jurisprudential rulings or all subjects of jurisprudence is ambiguous.3. The lack of comprehensiveness and restriction in retrieving and searching, which is the only benefit of indexing. 4. The conceptual error of the index "obligation of zakat on property in An'am Thalathah" and the like scientifically.